Having joined Explore North Coast, is there something you would like to see more happening in the club? All of our activities become reality with the help of volunteers. They are the foundation towards making things happen. Consider becoming a part of growing our club’s activities and connection with the community and volunteer!
There are many ways ENC club members can help.
- Being nominated for our board of directors — helping in the club’s overall direction.
- Becoming a paddle host for an event. If you have been paddling for a while and are interested in helping to lead an outing, we have paddle host trainings that go through the process of hosting an event and practicing kayaking skills to prepare for them.
- Available to loan boat, extra gear if needed for a paddle.
- Being part of supporting a special event — holiday gatherings, multi-day paddling trips, etc.
- Other ways — distributing brochures, tabling at an event, helping on a committee, helping with logistics, and wherever need arises as the club goes through its changes each year.
If you have an interested in volunteering in some way please let us know. You can reach us at email@example.com.